Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with All Dressed Up

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is All Dressed Up.  This is one of my favorite digital stamp companies, her images are all so very sweet.  Our theme this week is to Add Some Sparkle and my image is Flyaway Butterfly.  Isn't she just the cutest little thing!?



This is what I used to create this ATC:

All Dress Up Flyaway Butterfly
Copic Markers
BasicGrey® Urban Prairie™6x6 Paper Pad
Firefly Stickles™ by Ranger®
Stardust Stickles™ by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive

This is what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and fussy cut.
Trim a piece of patterned paper to ATC size and distress edges.
Trim a smaller piece for the middle from the solid papers and distress the edges.
Adhere all layer as shown.
Add glitter glues as shown.

This is a simple little ATC but, if you know me, you know I like simple.  And sweet!  I hope you have a wonderfully Wicked Wednesday and play along with us.  Show us your inner sparkle with some outer sparkle!  By the way, you've got TWO WEEKS for this challenge, we had our artist for next week back out on us, so you have plenty of time to make something pretty!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!