Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Vera Lane Studios

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Vera Lane Studios.  Our theme this week is to add an animal.  I've combined two of my favorite sets, Ruby and Romeo and, one of the sentiments from Peace Out.  I love this particular combination!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Ken Oliver Crafts Color Bursts in Alizarin Crimson, Orange, Lemon Yellow, Pthalo Green, and Ultramarine Blue
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print images, color and fussy cut.
Trim a piece of yellow cardstock to standard ATC size for base.
Trim a piece of white cardstock, spritz with water, sprinkle on Color Bursts, spritz again, roll paper around to move color.
Dry paper with heat gun.
Adhere inked paper to ATC base.
Adhere colored images to ATC.

We would so love for you to play along with us.  Vera Lane is always a fun sponsor as the images are so fun and quirky, some of my personal favorites!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again real soon.  Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!