Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Bloobel Stamps

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog and this week our sponsor is Bloobel Stamps and our theme is a color challenge using red, gray and turquoise!  Talk about fun and quirky, these images are awesome!  For my ATC, I've used is Telephone Time and I couldn't resist the little play on words, the "hello" IS on the other side, besides the obvious Adele reference!  Well, it made sense to me, anyway!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 
Miscellaneous Patterned Paper
Copic Markers
atyouSpica Gltter Pens
Teal Color Fragments by Stampendous!
Martha Stewart Washi Tape
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon
Medium Point Black PITT Pen by Faber-Castell

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim closely
Write sentiment with black pen, add a slight shadow with silver glitter pen and underline "hello" with the red glitter pen.
Add two pieces of Washi Tape as shown.
Trim ATC base from turquoise patterned paper.
Adhere image to base.
Add some random dots of glue, sprinkle on fragments, allow glue to dry and shake off excess to return to jar.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to have a look.  We would love for you to play along on our challenge for this week, color challenges are always fun!  I'll see you again tomorrow with more fun inspiration.  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!