Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with PolkaDoodles

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and today our sponsor is PolkaDoodles.   Our theme this week is "Baby, It's Cold Outside."  I've used two images, Frosty Penguins Octavia and Igloo.   I loved the combined image so much, I decided to keep this one very simple and let the images shine.  I did write a little, "Brr..." with a glitter pen, though!



Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic© Markers
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens in Clear and Baby Blue
Neenah© Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Light Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper©
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon


Here'a what I did to create this ATC:

Combine images, print and color.
Trim image slightly smaller than ATC size, approximately 1/8" smaller on each side.
Write sentiment with glitter pen.
Trim ATC base from blue cardstock.
Adhere layers together.

So, what's the weather like in your part of the world?  It's been cold here in North Carolina and we even had snow on the ground yesterday.   Now it's supposed to be warm for several days and then more snow next week!  Yeah, it's bi-polar weather around here!  So, no matter the weather in your area, pretend it's cold and show us your best chilly ATC linked here.  I look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again real soon!

Hugs,
Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!