Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Sassy Studio Designs

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs.  Our theme for the week is Star Wars and the image I've used is the iconic little green man, Yoda Honey!  She has several of the characters portrayed in fun Sassy Studio style!  I found this cool picture of Yoda and used it for my inspiration for the background on my ATC.  My ATC is kid approved according to my 13-yr old son.  That's always a good sign!



Here's what I used for this ATC:

Distress Marker™ in Picket Fence
Copic® Markers - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG01, YG21, E42, E43, E44, E47
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pen in Melon
White Gel Pen by GellyRoll®
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Brown Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and fussy cut.
Die cut tree from brown cardstock.
Trim ATC base from blue cardstock.
Using Picket Fence marker add streaks of white over most of ATC and then wipe over it with a damp baby wipe to blend out.
Adhere pieces of tree to ATC and cover with Picket Fence.
Adhere Yoda image to ATC.
Create a wash with green paint and cover blue cardstock and part of tree branch behind light saber.
Once dry, write sentiment on lower right corner with white gel pen.

This was a fun ATC to create!  Most of my family members are big Star Wars fans so it has been a popular ATC in my house.  We would love for you to play along, too!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!