Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with SLS Lines

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and our sponsor this week is SLS Lines!  Our theme is Girly so I went all out with everything girly on Princess Spoiled Cat.  We have flowers, stripes, polkadots, rainbows and sparkles, all those things loved by little girls, and, all on one little ATC!

Here's what I used to create this ATC: 

Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens
Star Dust Stickles™ Glitter Glue by Ranger®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Country Drive 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park® Paper Company 
Chiffon Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and glitter pens, fussy cut image.
Create ATC base from yellow cardstock.
Trim patterned papers to fit as shown.
Adhere papers to base.
Stamp sentiment with black ink on striped paper.
Adhere image to ATC.
Add glitter glue to center of flowers, set aside to dry.

There's just something so smug looking about this cat that I had to go extra girly!  I hope you'll play along with us, especially since the theme is such an easy and fun one.  In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!