Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Star Stampz

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Star Stampz.  Our theme is Spring Time and the image I've used is the adorable Spring Sun Shine.  She looks so darn happy enjoying the sun and the warm spring weather!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Little Yellow Bicycle® Hello Spring's Garden Rows 12x12 
Copic® Markers
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim closely.
Trim patterned paper for ATC base
Cut out sentiment and butterfly from patterned paper.
Adhere all layers as shown and adhere only one wing of butterfly, lift other wing away from paper.

I love that the paper I used had lots of little words and simple sentiments that could easily be trimmed out for use and were perfect for the image.  Simple, sweet and springy!

Thanks for stopping by today for a visit.  I hope you'll join us with your own interpretation of Spring Time.  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!