Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with A Day For Daisies

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and our sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies.  Our theme for this challenge is Fruits & Veggies.  We want to see your cutest carrot, prettiest pear, loveliest lettuce!  I'm using Lemon Bunch for my ATC this week.  I love this image and, admittedly, I have a thing about lemons and limes, there's just something happy about them!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Pebbles™ Family Ties 6x6 Paper Pad
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Copic® Markers
May Arts Ribbon®
E-Z Runner® from Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L™

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim.
Trim ATC base from patterned paper.
Adhere image to base.
Tie bow and adhere to ATC.

Thanks bunches for stopping by!  I hope you'll play along with us and show us your best fruits and veggies!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!