Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with The East Wind

It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog post.  This week our sponsor is The East Wind and our theme is "Water."  The image I've used today is Lucy Loo - It's Hot Outside.



Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Spectrum Noir™ Markers
Sakura® Gelly Roll White Pen
American Crafts™ Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Paper Pad
Limeade Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and trim.
Trim ATC base from lime cardstock.
Trim patterned paper to fit.
Adhere all layers.

I just spent a week at the beach and this image takes me right back to sand between my toes!  Now, if only I were as skinny as Lucy Loo!  We sure hope you'll play along with us!  Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Lea 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!