Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with By Miss Rach

It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and this week our sponsor is By Miss Rach Digital Stamps.  Our theme this week is Fins, Feathers and Fur and I've used Crazy Hair Day Cockatiel.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® for Imagine®
Picked Raspberry Distress Ink™
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
BasicGrey® Kissing Booth's Oh Darling
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives® for 3L®
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® for 3L®
May Arts Ribbon®
Miscellaneous White Feathers

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We would love for you to share with us your best Fins, Feathers and Fur!  I hope you'll play along!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!