Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with MMedelIllustrations

Time for a Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and this week our sponsor is MMedelIllustrations.  The crow and pumpkin I've used are part of a great bundle of digi images that are super cheap but super cute!  Our theme this week is "Getting Ready for Halloween."


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Prismacolor® Pencils
Washi Tape
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Doodlebug Design Inc's™ Haunted Manor 6x6 Paper Pad
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® for Imagination®
E-Z Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L

I really love how this turned out and I'm sure you're ready to create some of your own Halloween creations.  Show us what you do when you're "Getting Ready for Halloween!"  Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!