Thursday, November 3, 2016

Acorn Harvest

Good morning!  Running a little behind on my posts!  It's time for a new challenge at Desert Islands Crafters Challenge.  Our sponsor is StarStampz but I've actually used an image from Sami Stamps called Acorn Harvest.  She's really a sweet image image to use for fall or Thanksgiving.  Here's the Itinerary for this challenge:


I've used 1, 4, 5, 6 and 8


Here's what I used for this card:

Copic® Markers
Memento™ Peanut Brittle Ink Pad by Tsukineko® for Imagine Crafts®
Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Bo Bunny® Apple Cider Collection
Sweet Potato Cardstock by My Colors®
Crochet Lace and Twine by May Arts Ribbon®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™

I hope you'll play along with our challenge and remember, you have to use at least three items on the Itinerary.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  See you soon!

Hugs,
Lea

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!