Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Polkadoodles

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and we've all channeled our inner Science Geek with Polkadoodles.  The image is the Girl Science Geek and she's just the cutest!  I took a little liberty with the Periodic Table of Elements and created my own sentiment using Livermorium and Uranium to say, "Love You."  Slightly corny and VERY geeky!  Sheldon would hate it!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Prismacolor® Pencils
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Black Micron Pen by Sakura®

We would love for you to play along with our fun little challenge!  Come on and share your inner science geek with us!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!