Thursday, December 22, 2016

DICC with A Day For Daisies

It's time for another Desert Islands Crafters Challenge and this week our sponsor is A Day For Daisies.  The image I've used is Christmas Pixy One.  Here's the list of items to choose from for this challenge, remember, you must use at least three:


For my card, I've used 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9


Here's what I used to create this card:

Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Paper
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Be Merry™ 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye™
Star Dust Stickles™ by Ranger®
Christmas Red Stickles™ by Ranger®
Tim Holtz® Distress Stickles™ in Picket Fence by Ranger®
Miscellaneous Lace Trim
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™

I'd love for you to play along with us.  This is such a fun challenge.  With 10 items to choose from, you can truly make it your own.  I'll see you again soon, in the meantime, have a wonderful holiday.

Merry Christmas,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!