Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Miezo Digis

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Miezo Digi Stamps.  My ATC uses Dwarf digi, perfect for our theme this week, Things That Start With the Letter D.  Bless his heart, he has that look of hen-pecked exasperation!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Copic® Drawing Pen
Neenah® Classic Crest Solar White
My Mind's Eye™Sweater Weather
Parakeet Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®

We would love for you to play along with our fun little challenge!  What do you have that starts with the letter D?  See you again, soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!