Thursday, December 22, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Sami Stamps

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Sami Stamps.  The image I've used is Three Christmas Labradors.  Our theme this week is Cats and Dogs, easy and lovable.  I love their bewildered expressions!  So, have you "got snow?"



Here's what I used to create this ATC:

A Muse® Stamps Got Snow?
Copic® Markers
Memento™ Love Letters Ink Pad by Tsukineko® for Imagine®
Radiant Neon Amplify™Ink in White by Imagine®
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives

I hope you'll play along with our fun little challenge!  This is our last challenge for 2016 so you have two weeks to join us.  Let us see your cutest cats and dogs!  See you again soon!  Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!