Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Challenge at DICC with Kenny K

It's time for a new challenge at Desert Islands Crafters Challenge!  Our sponsor this month is Kenny K Stamps and we have a fun list of items to choose from!  Here's the list:


For my card, I've used #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 8


Here's an angled shot to show off the sparkle!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Copic Markers
atyouSpica Silver Glitter Pen
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Nicole Love Sweetheart 6x6 Paper Pad
Viva Decor Paper Pen in Opal
Offray Simply Sheer Ribbon in Light Pink
Metal Heart
E-Z Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives
Glue Dots Mini

You have until the 20th of February to play along so let's see what you can do with this list!  In the meantime, have fun!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!