Friday, February 24, 2017

Lilac Aroma

There's nothing sweeter in the spring than the fresh smell of lilacs, unless, of course, it's a Stampendous® House-Mouse® cutie enjoying the Lilac Aroma.  Then it's twice as sweet and a whole lot of fun to color!  We've been celebrating spring all week on the Stampendous blog, so be sure to check out all of the inspiration there!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Copic® Markers
Graphic 45® Patterned Paper
My Colors™ Spearmint Canvas Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon.  Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check out the other great projects on the Stampendous blog!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!