Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wicked Wednesday is Flying

It’s time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge, are you ready?  This time around our sponsor is ppinkydollsart, and our theme is Girly Girl.  I’ve used Flying for my ATC as she’s adorable and she can fly, something I’ve always wished I could do, too!  I would love to have some pretty butterfly wings I could unfurl at a moment’s notice and fly off into the sky.  Here’s my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Spectrum Noir™ Markers
Stampendous® Mixed Media White Paper
Recollections® Paddywhack Paper Pad
Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Stickles™ from Ranger®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™

Our challenge is going to run for a whole month this time around so you have plenty of time to create a Girly Girl ATC and join the fun.  Who knows?  You might just win!  I'll see you tomorrow with a post showcasing Stampendous and DecoArt!  Have an awesome day!

Hugs,
Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!