Friday, September 1, 2017

Angel Blessing


Today is the last day of a week-long celebration of Trees at Stampendous.  It doesn't matter what holiday or season, if it has a tree, we're celebrating!  Personally, I have a thing for trees and a thing for angels.  This love of both made Angel Blessing the perfect stamp for today's post.  I love the vintage feel of this image.  So sweet!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous product -


Other product - 

Caribbean Sea Cardstock by My Colors®
Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors®
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (BG13, BG15, BG18, G94, G99, R14, R20, R27, R29, E50, E51, E53, E23, E27, E29, E44, E47, E71, E74, B0000, BV000, Y26)

Here's what I did to create this card:

  1. Stamp image with black ink on white paper
  2. Color image with markers
  3. Trim image closely
  4. Trim teal cardstock to an A2 size with a tent fold
  5. Trim a mat for image from red cardstock
  6. Adhere all layers as shown
  7. Using glue, adhere glitter where desired
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look!  I hope to see you again real soon.  

Hugs,
Lea

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just STUNNING !! So pretty. Love the colors, who ever gets this will be one lucky person. My mom also has a thing for Angels, she collects them and most of the cards I do for her I include an Angel somewhere on the card for her, even if I sneak it on the back of the card where I sign and date it. Thanks, Tracey Magner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love how you matched the coloring to the card stock that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your perfectly colored image and card but I don't think this is the right post for the Scrapbook adhesives blog hop. Love your work Lea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet angel.
    Beautiful card.
    thanks for sharing.
    Illinois.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!