Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with The Octopode Factory

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and today our sponsor is The Octopode Factory!  Our theme this week is Red, White and Blue, just in time for the July 4th celebration week, and my image is Alice.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers - E50, E51, E53, E21, E33; B41, B45, B37, B91, B93, B95, B97; C0, C1, C3; Y21 Y23, Y26; R20, R02, R14, R17
atyouSpica® Glitter Pen in Baby Blue
Tim Holtz® idea-ology® Tissue Tape - Merriment
Americana® Decou-Page® - Matte
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
Christmas Red Stickles®

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Trim blue cardstock to ATC size
Print images, color and cut out
Cut out table top, table legs and sign from scraps of paper
Adhere table pieces to ATC with Decou-Page®
Add two strips of tissue tape as shown
Adhere image with foam squares
Add Stickles® dripping out of bottle and onto floor


This image really cracked me up, especially when I gave her crazy eyes!  It's like she's realizing she just drank something she shouldn't have.  Have you ever done that?  I have.  Heeheehee!  We won't go there! 

Thanks for stopping by today.  In case you didn't notice, I have two posts today, hope you'll check out both.  In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!