Friday, April 7, 2017

Bicycle Basket

Over at Stampendous, we're wrapping up a week of beautiful spring flowers and the many containers we put them in!  Is there anything more magical than a Bicycle Basket full of flowers?  There's something very European about the look that takes me back to the three years I lived in Germany.  Great memories!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Copic® Markers (R20, R21, R22, G40, G43, G46, G94, BG000, BG53, BG57, Y32, E81, E84, T0, T2, T4, T6, T8, C5, C6)
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (FS1, FS3)
Memento™ Bamboo Leaves Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
May Arts Ribbon®
Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
Pebbles® Garden Party 6x6 Paper Pad
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®

Here's what I did to create this card:  

Stamp bike image with black ink on white paper.  
Die cut image.
Stamp sentiment on white paper with green ink.
Trim green cardstock in an A2 card base with a tent fold.
Trim floral patterned paper to fit card front.
Trim ribbon to wrap around width of patterned paper and adhere layer to card front.
Adhere bike image to card front.
Using foam squares, adhere sentiment to front of card.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you've enjoyed all the fun spring container inspiration this week.  I know I love to create cards for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.  I'll see you again next week.

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!