Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Beach Baby...

...Beach Baby, there on the sand
From July to the end of September

That song was a classic summer tune and ran through my head in a continual loop the entire time I was creating this card with the new Stampendous® Pink Your Life Whisper Friends Beach Girl.  It was one of those cards that made me feel happy and young as I was creating it.  Certainly a bonus to an already adorable stamp!




Here's what I used to create this card:


Here's what I did to create this card:

  1. Stamp image on white paper with black ink and color.
  2. Using VersaMarker pen along water edge, add Shabby Chic White Embossing Enamel, shake off excess and heat.
  3. Trim image closely.
  4. Adhere image to blue cardstock mat.
  5. Fold blue cardstock into an A2 card base.
  6. Trim a piece of blue patterned paper for background and adhere ribbon as shown, then adhere to card base.
  7. Adhere matted image to card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you like this fun stamp as much as I do.  I'll see you again soon, until then, have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Lea

4 comments:

  1. Very Sweet! Awesome ocean and beach colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positively ADORABLE! Fantastic card and wonderfully colored scene, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful scene. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!