Friday, June 2, 2017

Arrghh! A Pirate's Life For Me

Arrrgghhh, Matey!  Stampendous is enjoying the pirate's life this week!  Today's card features one of the new Stampendous Pink Your Life stamps, Whisper Friends Pirate Boy.  Isn't he darling?


Here's what I used to create this card:



Here's what I did to create this card:  

  1. Stamp image on white paper with black ink and color.
  2. Trim image closely.
  3. Adhere image to a blue cardstock mat.
  4. Fold blue cardstock for an A2 card base.
  5. Trim a piece of gold cardstock for background and adhere ribbon vertically.
  6. Adhere matted image to card base.

I hope you like our little Pirate Boy.   He's perfect for cards, invitations and awesome scrapbook pages.  I really wish I had had this stamp when my boys were smaller, I know it would have received plenty of use!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see you again next week for more fun Stampendous inspiration.  Until then, have a wonderful weekend and a great week ahead!

Hugs,
Lea

3 comments:

  1. Aaarrrrgh ... is that a bit of pirate's ribbon I see on
    your swanky card, mate? LOVE the whole adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's too cute to be vicious.
    Love the skeletons on the side.
    Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing.
    Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love this pirate!! It's a cute look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!