Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gathering

One of my jobs at Enchanted Cottage is to create samples for the store.  How lucky is that?  I love creating new things and having so many goodies right at my fingertips to use.  Well, I was recently given the task of creating an album using a Bo Bunny Naked Album with the Authentique Gathering paper kit.  I loved putting this book together and hope you will enjoy the pics.  Keep in mind that I'm not allowed to use photos or do any actual journaling.  Personally, I think that makes the task harder.  It's always so much easier for me to create when I have inspiration from a photo I'm using for the page.  At any rate, enjoy!










I added some Bazzill and May Arts ribbon to the gorgeous papers that came in the kit.  We still have some of the kits available at the store as well as a few paper kits of their other lines.  I used a Copic marker to edge each page and the album itself; I think it gives it a more finished look.  So there it is, I do hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,
Lea











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful album Lea! I can imagine how tough it was to put together- I build pages around pictures, not pages first and then pick out a picture later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Thanks Jen!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!