Friday, May 4, 2012

Cannon Ball!

Hey y'all!  Guess what?  Betty, from Simply B Stamps, has a new collection out called Teen Scene Summer Fun.  Let's say hello to Pool Time Miller!  He's our first image for your previewing pleasure!  Doesn't he look like he's having a lot of fun? 



You may notice I gave him just the teeniest bit of sunburn.  I couldn't resist!  As hot as it is in my stamp room right now, I'm wishing I had a pool to go jump into and cool off.  This whole collection is just awesome and I know you're going to want every one!

Products used:

Simply B Stamps Pool Time Miller
Neenah Classic Crest
Bazzill
Echo Park
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Creative Imaginations Stick On


Directions:

Stamp image and color with Copics
Trim image to desired size and adhere onto trimmed Bazzill layer, set aside
Cut card base to desired size from Bazzill
Cut bottom layer of patterned paper to size and adhere to card base
Cut strip of patterned paper and adhere to card base and layer
Adhere layered image to card base
Add stick on
Add Glossy Accents to water in pool and on ground and allow to dry

Don't forget to check out the SBS Blog and see what the rest of the design team created and be sure to leave the ladies some love!  See you tomorrow for the next awesome image!  Who's up for a water balloon fight?

Hugs,
Lea

4 comments:

  1. Cute! LOVIN' the sunburn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the Glossy Accents on the water. What a great idea! Your coloring is beautiful, and I really like the papers you used...especially those little whales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Lea...I am loving that you used glossy accents on the water. So fun!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're using the most darling paper!! Love those whales and great coloring too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!