Sunday, May 6, 2012

She wore an itsy bitsy...

...teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini!  And doesn't she look fabulous!  I love this image and you will too.  Here's Summer Fun Rio from the new Teen Scene Summer Fun collection at Simply B Stamps.


I love everything about this image and it really takes me back to lots of summer fun as a kid.  Who didn't play with the garden hose?  So much fun!  Don't forget to take a look on the SBS Blog to see what other cuteness awaits you.  Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,
Lea


2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE this... Great polka dots!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and it's so fun to have the flowers on there too! Great pairing of decorative paper with the image too with the polkadots. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!