Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summertime Splash


This little cutie is from an old SU set that I bought years ago and dusted off for this card.  I have so many sets that need dusting off and a little love.  I stamped my cutie on Neenah Classic Crest with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with my Copics:  E30, E31, R02, YR23, YR14, YR18, YR15, YR16, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09.  I airbrushed BG53 for the "water" she's floating in and then I used SU Tempting Turquoise for the little wave stamp that's very subtle.  I layered her on orange Bazzill paper, then a layer of Bo Bunny dots paper.  The base of my card is also Bazzill in a very pretty teal.  I used Scenic Route paper for the striped piece and again for the large stripes with words saying summertime, splash, and swim like a fish.  I put all my layers together and then added some Prima flowers I layered and topped with some cute little buttons that I'm pretty sure are SU.  This cutie was created for iCopic's Orange and Blue challenge and I used a sketch from Carolina Stampers weekly sketch. I'm also entering this one it the Blue Challenge this week for Pile It On.  What fun! I love the bright colors; I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!