Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Different Kind of Alice!

So, it's time for a little more Movie Magic Monthly and I have another Alice for you today.  No, it's not Alice in Wonderland, this time it's Alice from, you guessed it, Twilight!  Here she is with her true love, Jasper!  This is a great image I found on Pinterest from digimyworld.com.  What a great find!  I also purchased the Bella and Edward look-alikes.  I decided to go with Alice and Jasper since I figured they wouldn't get as much exposure as the the other two.  Of course, on her site, they're called Cassie and Cameron but we know who inspired them!

So, here's what I used to create this card.  My card base is Bazzill, my patterned papers are from Bo Bunny's Apple Cider 6x6 paper pad.  I printed my image on Neenah and colored it with Copics.  I stacked my patterned paper layers using Zip Dry, added my flourish I cut out using a die from My Favorite Things.  I trimmed my colored image, added some Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink and glued it down.  Using the Stampendous Small Typewriter alphabet stamp set, I stamped my sentiment using a Memento Espresso Truffle Dew Drop ink pad onto Neenah.  I punched it out using a small oval punch from Stampin' Up and backed it with the small scalloped oval punch also from Stampin' Up.  I added more Antique Linen distress ink and glued it down.  It was an easy card to create and I hope it inspires you to create a project of your own to enter in our challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again so!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!