Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How about a little sneak peek?

It's catalog release time at Stampendous and all week long the design team has been sharing projects made with stamps from the new release!  Today I'm sharing this super cute card with you:


Hee hee!  Isn't he cute!?  This is SSC1185 Snowman Banner Perfectly Clear Stamps and he's one of my new favorites!  I'm sure you'll love him, too!  Using EJK08 White Encrusted Jewel Kit, I used Chunky White Embossing Enamel and Crystal Embossing Powder mixed up to create my "snow" at the bottom.  I love how it looks!  Here's another view and a close-up:



Other supplies used are as follows:

Bazzill
Neenah Classic Crest
Three Bugs in a Rug's Snow Much Fun
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my little guy, I think he's super adorable!  My teammates have projects sure to inspire you:

Jamie Martin
Janelle Stollfus
Tenia Nelson

There's also more inspiration on the Stampendous Blog here so be sure to check it out! Thanks for stopping by and I'll have another project for you on Friday when we have a big hop.

Hugs,
Lea

27 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more, he really is adorable & you did a great job with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card is right and I love that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snowmen and this one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!!
    Sue in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card! Love how you made your snow, it really adds a lot of dimension to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowman are my all time favorites. This snow is so darn cute and so is your card!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this snowman!! He is definitely the one to get for this season!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOO cute. I make cards at Christmas time for my mother to send out and I always try to find something that will be universally enjoyed by all recipients and I think this would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh he's adorable and such a great size for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun new stamps! Love all the inspirational ideas!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this snowman. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this. this is one cute snowman and card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love the snowman. Must have.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love those little birds and sweet colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a Fun Card!! I LOVE that stamp!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card!! Love the little birdies and the snowman's big smile. Wonderful snow, too!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card. Loved your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such a sweet image. Can't wait to add him to my collection of snowman stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweeet! Love the snow embossed on the bottom. Brilliant idea. Super cute snowman and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this cute snowman stamp! :) Your card is wonderful. I love how you used the chunky white embossing for the snow. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet snowman stamp! Love the sentiment too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!