Saturday, August 10, 2013

Simply B Stamps Monthly Challenge

Today I have a quick post to share with a super sweet mermaid from Simply B Stamps.  Betty offered a challenge with a choice of the "good mermaid" or the "bad (vampy) mermaid."  I chose the "good mermaid!"  Here's my card:


And here's a close up to show some of the sparkly goodness!


I love all the sparkly shimmer from the paper and from the paint I used to accent the image.  My card base is Bazzill Bling and my patterned papers are from SEI's Couture Collection.  I thought the one paper looked like bunches of bubbles and was perfect for this image.  My image is colored with Copics and then accented with DecoArt's Glamour Dust paints in Aqua and Silver Bling.  The picture just doesn't do the sparkle justice!  The paints are so pretty in real life!  I completed the card with some May Arts Ribbon that, hopefully, looks like seaweed.  Thanks, Betty, for the great image and the opportunity to play along in your monthly challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lea


2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome use of trim, looks perfect as seaweed, beautifully coloured image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!