Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wicked Wednesday...

...in a winter storm!  Don't know where you live but here in North Carolina the snow is coming down fast and furious and I'm kinda loving it.  I'm normally not a fan of the white stuff but It's been a cozy and snugly kind of day and that's the part I'm enjoying.  Plus, it really is pretty to look at!

So, it's Wicked Wednesday and time for another ATC challenge, here's mine:


This is Zodiac - Aquarius from Delicious Doodles, our sponsor for this week.  Since February's birthstone is amethyst, I decided to keep her in lavenders.  I colored her with my Copics and added a little sparkle with my Spica glitter pens.  Next, I mounted her on lavender Bazzill trimmed to ATC size.  I finished her off with a little sentiment from My Favorite Things and some Lavender Glitter from Stampendous.

I hope you'll play along and link your creation to the challenge blog.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon.  Tomorrow I have a card for Dreamweaver and Friday I'll have a little Stampendous love for you.  Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lea, I love this ATC. Love the Lavenders, Amethyst colors you have chosen. And I love the stamp that you have colored so beautifully. I just told David this morning, being snowed in was different from just being in, it was snuggley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!