Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wicked Wednesday and it's Time for Tea

That's right!  It's Wicked Wednesday and time for another challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC Blog Challenges!  This week our sponsor is Time for Tea.  I absolutely love this little Hula Girl, she's about as cute as they come!  Here's my ATC:


Here's a little video to show her "dancing!"



Here's what I used to create this project:

Neenah Classic Crest
Bazzill Cardstock
Copic Markers
Artist's Loft Watercolors
Action Wobble
Zip Dry

Here's how I created this project:

Print off image and color with markers, cut out
Watercolor background piece with a beach scene
Adhere background to Bazzill
Attach Hula Girl to ATC

That's it for me today!  I hope you like her and will play along with our weekly challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!