Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Little Fun in the Sun

This week Stampendous® is celebrating summer with some of the cutest little critters around!  My card today is created with Gruffies® Beachy Bears!  I absolutely love these little bears; they are adorable!  Here's my card:


Here's what I used to create this card:

Faber-Castell® Gelatos®
Ranger® Archival Ink™ in Jet Black
Canson® Watercolor Paper
Little Yellow Bicycle® Hello Spring
May Arts Ribbon®
Bazzill® Cardstock
Viva® Pearl Pen in Ice White
Beacon Adhesive® Zip Dry™
Water Brush

Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp image on watercolor paper and color with water brush and Gelatos®
(here's a hint, I scribble my Gelatos® onto the inside of a page protector I've cut open and use that as a palette, I pick up the color with my water brush)
Trim image to desired size
Create card base and mat for image from Bazzill®
Trim patterned paper to fit as shown
Trim length of ribbon to wrap around patterned paper and create bow
Adhere ribbon to patterned paper and then adhere patterned paper to card base
Adhere image to mat and then adhere matted image to center of card base
Attach bow with a dot of glue
Squiggle on the "sunscreen" with the Pearl Pen and set aside to dry

So there you have it, a cute and simple card that's fun to create!  I hope you've enjoyed viewing my card and maybe it has inspired you to create your own!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!