Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wicked Wednesday with Lacy Sunshine Stamps

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine Stamps with a Fall Fun theme.  The image I've used is Kenna Wicked Witch.  Here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest® Solar White Cover Stock
Graphic 45® Haunting Halloween
Bazzill® Cardstock
Beacon® Adhesives Zip Dry®

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, trim to desired size and color
Trim patterned paper and ATC base
Adhere all layers as shown
Stamp sentiment onto image as shown
Attach fragments with glue

That's it for this Wednesday!  Hope you like my cute little image!  Be sure to check in with me on Thursday for my Dreamweaver Stencils post!  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!