Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with The East Wind

It's time for another Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog post and this week our sponsor is The East Wind.  Our theme for the week is Head Shots and the image I've used is 'Lucy Loo' Love Me.  I love this image, she has a fierceness about her that speaks to me.


And a close-up so you can see her sparkle!


 Here's what I used to create this ATC:

The East Wind© 'Lucy Loo' Love Me Digital Stamp
Copic® Markers
atyouSpica® Glitter Pens
Antique Linen Distress Ink™ Pad by Ranger®
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Cover Stock in Solar White
Love Letters Collection 6x6 Paper Pad by Bo Bunny®
Turquoise Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim to desired size.
Add distress ink around trimmed image.
Trim patterned paper for background and cut out letters for sentiment.
Trim a piece of cardstock for ATC base.
Adhere all layers and attach letters for sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Come and play along with us and give it your best shot, head shot, that is!  Yeah, corny, I know!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!