Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Concetta Kilmer

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Concetta Kilmer.  Our challenge this week is Lots of Glitter and the image I've used is A Word to the Wise - Owl Art.  This was a fun image to use as I'm a huge lover of owls, and glitter!  I love sparkly things, must be the gypsy in my soul!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Stampendous® Micro Glitter in China Blue and Crystal
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
Double-sided Sticky Paper by Snap 'N Peel®

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and fussy cut.
Trim ATC base from green cardstock.
Trim sticky paper 1/4" smaller than ATC base.
Adhere sticky paper to cardstock.
Adhere image to sticky paper.
Using the end of an embossing tool, dip it in the crystal glitter and then touch it to the sticky paper, repeat several times to create stars.
Using the waxy paper removed from the sticky paper, burnish the glitter into the sticky paper.
Add blue glitter and burnish into the sticky paper.
Shake off excess glitter and return excess to jar.

This was a super easy ATC and a fun one!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon with more creative goodness.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!