Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with All Dressed Up

If you're looking for my Stampendous posts, please scroll on down.  It's also Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up, one of my favorite digital stamp companies.  For my ATC, I've used Christmas Deer as our theme this week is Winter.


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic Markers
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
'Tis the Season 6x6 Paper Pad from My Mind's Eye
Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors
E-Z Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives

We would love for you to play along with our Winter Challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!