Friday, April 20, 2018

Moroccan Tile Time

It's time to add a little Stampendous Moroccan Tile spice to the mix!  I love this stamp!  I know, I love them all, but, seriously, this one is so beautiful!  You can use it for a background or make it the star of the show.  It your choice!



Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous® 6CR007 Cling Moroccan Tile Rubber Stamp
Spectrum Aqua® Markers
Canson® Watercolor Paper
May Arts Ribbon®
Core'dinations® Apple Green Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this card:

  1. Color stamp with markers
  2. Spritz stamp with water, lay paper over top and press paper onto stamp
  3. Trim around stamped image
  4. Trim solid cardstock
  5. Tie ribbon and adhere to card front
  6. Adhere layers together
I love the soft watercolor look of this image done with this technique!  I've not used this technique in a while and it was fun to do.  Thanks bunches for stopping by and I'll see you again next week with more Stampendous inspiration!  

Hugs,
Lea

3 comments:

  1. Lea, this is just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! It looks like it belongs in a museum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!