Friday, September 7, 2018

Falling for House-Mouse

Labor Day has come and gone, the days are getting shorter, the nights cooler and summer will soon be a memory.  Fall is a lovely season here in North Carolina.  The leaves changing in the mountains are gorgeous and I never tire of their beauty.  I love this time of year!

Stampendous loves this time of year, too!  We have some amazing fall stamps and stencils.  Of course, the House-Mouse Designs are some of my personal favorites.  I'm in love with this adorable stamp, Acorn Cap Rubber Stamp.  These mice are just the cutest little critters!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Frayed Burlap Distress™ Ink Pad by Ranger®
Mandarin Cardstock by My Colors®
Copic® Markers
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
On Point Glue™ by Imagine®

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I'll see you next week with more Stampendous inspiration.  Until then, enjoy the last little bits of summer and the beginnings of fall!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

  1. Lea, this is just gorgeous. What a natural pairing of these stamps! Thanks so much for sharing with the fun Fall products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!