The Stampendous Design Team is playing with Action Wobbles this week. I thought it would be fun to make a shaker snowglobe that REALLY shakes. This little Action Wobble spring really gets it shaking, too!! These are so much fun! Be sure to watch the movie, too, to see it in motion.
Here’s what I used to create this card:
Radiant Neon™ Amplify! in White by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers: E50, E51, E53, E93, E25, E27, E29; R24, R27, R29, R37, R39, R59; BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG11, BG70, BG72; G07, G14; C0, C1, C3, C5, C7
American Crafts™ Kringle & Co. 6x6 Paper Pad
Aqua Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Here’s what I did to create this card:
- Place snowglobe stamp on acrylic block, place Santa inside snowgobe on block and sentiment in the oval below.
- Stamp image and color with markers, fussy cut snowglobe.
- Stamp a second snowglobe and fussy cut just the globe, cut out the majority of the center of the globe an seet aside.
- Using Amplify!, cover the edge of the globe portion of the colored image and heat.
- Cut out a small piece of acetate to fit inside the top globe piece.
- Adhere acetate to top snowglobe ring.
- Place a small amount of Spoonful of Snow into center of bottom globe, adhere top globe to bottom globe.
- Add a thin layer of glue to the paper portion of the top globe, cover with glitter and set aside to dry.
- Create your card base cut to 4.25” x 11” and folded in the center
- Trim a piece of patterned paper for background piece to 4” x 5.25” and adhere to card base.
- Trim the red patterned paper into a strip of 2.5” x 4.75”, notch the piece as shown and adhere to center of card.
- Using Action Wobble, attach snowglobe to card.
- Shake! Shake! Shake!
Here’s a list of my teammates posting today:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope we’ve inspired you to play along with Action Wobbles, they really are cool! Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you again next week!