Friday, November 6, 2015

Whoo Loves Fall?

We're winding up our week of fabulous fall findings at Stampendous and I don't believe there's anyone who loves fall as much as me!  Well, there may be a few other gals, it's a good thing I don't mind sharing that title!

My card for today was created using Harvest Owl, a total favorite stamp of mine.  I was collecting owls before collecting owls was cool.  I suppose I never left the trend behind in the 70's.  This "all-in-one" stamp makes it so easy to create a cute card, it's pretty much fail proof.  We have several of them for your crafting pleasure, this one just happens to be my fav.


Here's what I used to create this card:

Memento™ Rich Cocoa Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers:  BG10, BG11; E42, E43, E44, E81, E84; Y23, Y26; YG91, YG93, YG95; YR23, YR24, YR30, YR31
We R Memory Keepers™ "Autumn Splendor" 6x6 Paper Pad
Sheer Ribbon by May Arts Ribbon®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives™ 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®

Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp image with brown ink, color and cut out
Create an A2 card base with a tent fold
Trim patterned paper to 4" x 5.25"
Create double bow from sheer ribbon and adhere to patterned paper
Adhere patterned paper to card base
Using foam squares, attach colored image to card front

Here's some additional inspiration for you today:

Lea Fritts (me)

This was such a quick and easy card to create!  I love it and I hope you do, too!  Thanks for stopping by and I'l have more crafty fun for your viewing pleasure real soon!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Lea

4 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE card!!!
    LOVE the details in your owl, LOVE your colour combo and pretty layers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like the soft colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Lea. Great job matching the colors up and and it turned out to be such a cute owl card! Thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little owl! The colors are so soft and beautiful on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!