Thursday, February 11, 2016

Dreamy Embossing

Hello, hello!  Do you know what today is?  It's Stampendous Dreamweaver Thursday!  For today, I've created a card using one of the techniques in Fran Seiford's new book, Embossing Powder Techniques from A-Z.  Fran is the owner and founder of Stampendous and has been using these techniques for years.  The book is absolutely amazing, very clear instructions and so easy to follow and learn from!  Also, in case you didn't already know, Stampendous is now carrying the Milwaukee Heat Tool by Wagner.  Truly one of the best heat tools out there!

I made this card using Technique P - Molten Magic. This fun technique can be found on page 38 of the book.  It's one of my favorites!


And a close-up:


Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous® Embossing Powder Techniques from A-Z
Stampendous® Dreamweaver Stencil LJ 896 Large Flourish
Stampendous® Real Red Embossing Powder
Stampendous® Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder
Stampendous® Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste
Stampendous® Dreamweaver Metallic Silver Embossing Paste
Stampendous® Love Always Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
Stampendous® Color Fragments in Scarlet
Stampendous® Mixed media White Paper
My Mind's Eye™ Love Me "Stamped" 12x12 Paper
Doodlebug Designs, Inc. Sweet Cakes™ Hugs & Kisses 12x12 Paper
Cloak Gray Cardstock from My Colors by My Mind's Eye™
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad by Tsukineko®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®

If you want to know how I created my heart, you'll have to buy the book!  It's available for purchase from most local craft stores or on-line from Stampendous.  

Here's a list of my teammates playing along today, come check it out!  

Jamie Martin (DW and Embossing)
Laura Drahozal (DW and Embossing)
Pam Hornschu (DW and Embossing)
Louise Healy (DW and Embossing)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see you again tomorrow with more fun!  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

19 comments:

  1. WOW! This heart is GORGEOUS and looks amazing against the texty background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver embossing tinsel makes a beautiful splash on your card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embossing technique! I love that terrific texture!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner, Lea! So much wonderful texture. Thanks for sharing your take on the embossing powder techniques with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a rich and elegant card!! The embossing is awesome!! LOVE seeing all of the awesome ways to emboss!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous--what a cool technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the card is wonderful.
    Almost looks like pieces of metal for the heart and swirl.
    Love the odd bits on the patterned paper.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project! I am a huge fan of Fran and her embossing techniques. Would be great to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pretty red and silver combo! Lovely card! The book sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love red and gray for Valentine's Day, and with pewter look to your flourish, this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Valentine color scheme. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such wonderful texture and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The heart looks lovely with my fave swirls stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the technique you used on the heart. It really is Pretty! What a nice Valentine card to give to a loved one.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to get this book. So many fun things to learn. Love this!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well now I'll have to go and purchase the book because I love your card and this technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!