Monday, May 23, 2016

Tennis Anyone?

Those fun-loving and frolicking mice are back for some sweet summer escapades!  Today I’m showcasing the Stampendous® House-Mouse Designs® Tennis Anyone rubber stamp.  If you love tennis, you’ll love this adorable stamp!  



This is what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products:

Other Products:
Copic® Markers:  YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG21, YG23; E13, E15, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57; R30; C4, C5, C6, C7
“Family Is” Collection 6x6 Paper Pad by Bo Bunny®
Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
Distress Ink Antique Linen Ink Pad by Ranger®
Green, Teal and Blue Ribbons by May Arts Ribbon®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
Tear It! Double-sided Tape by Imagine Crafts®

This is what I did to create this card:

Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
Trim image closely.
Create A2 card base with a tent fold.
Trim patterned paper to fit as background.
Trim mat for image from green cardstock.
Cut three pieces of ribbon and dovetail the ends.
Add adhesive tape to backs of ribbon.
Adhere ribbon to patterned paper as shown.
Adhere patterned paper to base.
Using foam squares, attach image to base.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I’ll be sharing a fun House-Mouse Designs® card each day this week since the Stampendous Design Team is celebrating these cuties all week long!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea






5 comments:

  1. I will play tennis with this cute little guy! I am not very good but still have fun hitting the balls around! My net or yours? LOL Thanks for sharing this cutie pie with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect surface and posting time during the French Open! Such a cute card that is perfect for anyone! Thanks for sharing today, Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper and the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE and SUPER FUN!!!
    WONDERFUL colouring and colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going just as fast as I can go ...
    Running just as fast as I can ...
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!