Sunday, May 1, 2016

Ice Cream, Anyone?



It’s a weekend full of House-Mouse Designs® cards created by the Stampendous Design Team and Passionate Paper Creations and Friends! That’s right, we’re sharing projects made with these cute little critters and we are thrilled.  I hope you’ll enjoy the fun and join Passionate Paper Creations group.  There are prizes and plenty of inspiration, so come check it out!

My next card this weekend is House-Mouse Designs® Ice Cream Kitty!  My first cat was a creamcicle kitty.  Orange kitties will always have a special place in my heart!  Funny thing is, we have 8 cats, all rescues, and none of them are orange.




This is what I used to create this card:

Stampendous:
HMR59 House-Mouse Designs® Ice Cream Kitty Rubber Stamp
SSCM5000 Mice Wishes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®

Other Products:
Copic® Markers:  C00, C0, C1; T0, T2, T4; W1; R30, R81, R83, R85; YR20, YR21, YR30, YR31; YG93, YG95; BG72; E21, E23, E25, E27, E42, E50, E51, E53, E97, E99
Sweetie Pie Cardstock by My Colors®
Hello Summer 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

This is what I did to create this card:

Stamp image with black ink and color.
Create A2 card base with tent fold from pink cardstock.
Trim image closely as shown.
Trim striped patterned paper for background.
Stamp sentiment on scrap of white cardstock.
Create a mat for sentiment with dotted paper.
Use scraps to create paper pennants.
Adhere all layers as shown.

Here's what you need to do:

Color an image and post it on the Passionate Paper Creations page on Facebook and tag#Stampendous and #PPCF to enter to win a $20 (USD) Rewards Card (US/Canada) or sponsors choice of 2 stamps (UK/Australia) *No purchase necessary to enter. Winner chosen by random.org and announced on Monday, April 25th.

Thanks bunches for stopping by!

Hugs,

Lea


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is so sweet. I love kittens and I love little mice too!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!