Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wicked Wednesday with Nikki Burnette

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette.  I love coloring her images as she's an awesome artist!  Our theme this week is a fun one, we each chose our images based on inspiration from Pinterest.  I LOVE Pinterest!  The image I chose was Natalya based on this Pinspiration:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/194710383867991207/ (that's the link to this photo!)


Here's my ATC inspired by this Pin!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Authentique™ Freebird Series™ 6x6 Nest, Blush & Delight
Black Pigment Liner 0.5 by Staedtler®
E-Z Runner® from Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L™

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and fussy cut.
Create ATC base from patterned paper.
Trim a piece of the same patterned paper 1/4" smaller than the ATC.
Using the opposite side of the patterned paper, adhere image lining up bottoms as shown.
Adhere matted image to ATC base.
Write sentiment over the top of the caravan.

If you like Boho, Gypsy Caravans and She Sheds, you should check out my whole board on Pinterest.  I have some beautiful pins that are sure to inspire you!  I hope you'll play along with us this week, especially since this one is such a fun challenge!  See you soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!