Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday...

... to my Uncle Wake and my friend Gary.  This is a card I made for Gary.  He's turning 50 today and has Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer.  He's a sweet guy I've known since I was about 12, so it's been a while.  I know he's partial to pick-up trucks and I'm hoping he likes the color red!


My image is from Stampin' Up!, stamped on Neenah and colored with Copics.  The sentiment is printed on my laser printer using Magneto font.  I cut it to look like a banner and added holes for the DMC floss to attach the banner to the truck.  I added the dirt road and grass with my Copics but wanted to keep it clean and simple without too much fuss.  I also used a little Silver Fox Smooch for my chrome and Glossy Accents for my glass.  My image is layered with Bo Bunny and Bazzill papers and the base of my card is Bazzill.  Gary likes things clean and simple so hopefully this card will be just right!  Thanks for looking and happy birthday to two special guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!