Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stampendous Snowfall Pair

Now don't these two look all cute and snuggly?  I think they're adorable!  This is an image from Stampendous in one of their new Jumbo Clings called Snowfall Pair.  I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah and colored it with my Copics.  I cut it out and layered it on Bazzill, Reminisce and Bo Bunny papers.  I added some Polar White Flower Soft on their hats and some Stampendous Shaved Ice for the snow.



I don't know if you've played with the Stampendous Shaved Ice but it's like glitter on steroids!  It's so awesome and sparkly, I love it!  It's a simple card but cute and very easy to do.  I hope you enjoy looking and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!