Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Here kitty kitty kitty...

...that's right!  We're previewing the Cheshire Cat, newest image from the Alice in Wonderland Chibis Collection from Simply B Stamps.  This is the Tim Burton version so he's feeling a little blue!  I love how adorable he is, goofy grin and all.  He was a bit of a challenge to color though to make him look like he has fur. 


Using the Leafy Branch die from Memory Box, I tried to make it look as though he is sitting amongst the tree branches without detracting from the image itself.  I hope you like my creation and please be sure to stop by the SBS blog to see what the rest of the design team has created.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look and your comments are always appreciated!

Hugs,
Lea


Supplies used:
Image:  Simply B Stamps
Ink:  Memento, Copics, Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Paper:  Neenah, Bazzill, Bo Bunny, Echo Park
Accessories:  SU! Ribbon, Memory Box Die, Spellbinders Nestabilites

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job, LOVE all the branches coming out at him....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how awesome - check out all those branches! They really pull together the card and I love texture you colored too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!