Sunday, November 4, 2012

Meow-ry Christmas!

Who wouldn't want this cute little Christmas Kitten from Stampendous for Christmas?  I actually have a cat and a kitten that look just like the one on this stamp, Louie and Cleo.  That makes this stamp extra special for me.

And here's the whole card:


I stamped Christmas Kitten with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored it with Copics and die cut it with Spellbinders Label 17.  I inked the edges of my kitten image with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye and then softened that with some Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  My card base is Bazzill and the patterned paper is from DCWV The Four Seasons Stack.  I stamped Christmas Background from Stampendous on a piece of Neenah using my VersaMark pad, I embossed it with Detail Gold embossing powder from Stampendous, inked it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in a mix of Tea Dye and Antique Linen and cut it to fit in the red stripe of the patterned paper.  Instead of doing the usual ribbon, I thought it would be fun to do a row of small buttons as an accent that I've attached with Mini Glue Dots. Using foam dots, I mounted the kitten on the front and now it's a happy Christmas Kitten! Meow, meow, meee-ow!

That's it for today, I hope you've enjoyed my card.  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!